Francesca graduated from Fordham University, Bronx, New York in 1993 earning her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with a concentration in criminal justice. During the last two years of college, she worked at the Bergen County Sheriff’s Department and assisted in coordinating assignments for work release inmates.
Francesca graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 1997 earning her Juris Doctor degree. After law school, Francesca completed a Judicial Clerkship from 1997-1998 with the Honorable Lawrence D. Smith, Ret. J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County. She was admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey and the Federal Courts of New Jersey in January of 1998.
After completing her yearlong Judicial Clerkship, Francesca practiced law for five years in a small personal injury firm in Clifton, New Jersey where she actively tried cases.
Francesca joined the Law Offices Rosemarie Arnold as an Associate and trial lawyer in June of 2003. She has successfully tried cases in many counties in the State of New Jersey and has also successfully settled cases vigorously advocating for her clients.
On a personal note, Francesca is a long time resident of Bergen County since the age of 4 where she and her husband are raising two children, and is fluent in Italian.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury- Plaintiffs
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Sports Injuries
- Litigation and Appeals
- New Jersey, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1997
- Fordham University
- B.A. - 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Bergen Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- The Honorable Mark M. Russello, J.S.C., Bergen County Superior Court Family Division, Judicial Internship
- The Honorable Lawrence D. Smith, J.S.C., Bergen County Superior Court Law Division, Judicial Clerkship, 1997 - 1998
- English (Primary)