Eligibility for Specialty Associations
Memberships in the Specialty Associations are limited to the Top 25 and Top 10 lawyers in each state. Members of the Specialty Associations are encouraged to nominate their peers for membership. Prospective members are then carefully screened before being invited to join. The criteria for membership include:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public
- Achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
- Board certification as a trial lawyer
- Nominations from leading trial lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members
* Nominees must be trial lawyers actively practicing in the association’s area of specialization. Memberships are reviewed annually to assure that the membership of the Specialty Associations are made up of only the finest and best attorneys from each state. All members are automatically reconsidered for membership.
**Note: The nomination is confidential.
Only 25 per state/region.