Bergen County Accident Injury Attorney
Brain injuries - Neck and spinal injuries - Fatal accidents
At Law Offices Rosemarie Arnold, our trial attorneys handle serious injury accident claims and wrongful death lawsuits in Bergen County, Hudson County, throughout New Jersey, and in NYC. We represent accident victims, families, and workers in a wide range of personal injury litigation. To learn more about our Fort Lee, New Jersey or New York City, law offices or to schedule a free initial consultation, call our New Jersey or New York brain injury lawyers.
Fort Lee Lawyers Handling Serious Injury Cases
Our accident injury lawyers in Bergen County are well-equipped to handle cases involving numerous elements and injuries, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents - representing drivers, passengers, and pedestrians injured in car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites - representing clients injured during an animal attack or an attack by a dangerous dog breed
- Workplace injuries - workers' compensation and third-party claims involving building explosions, construction accidents, industrial accidents, chemical burns, repetitive stress injuries, and other work site injuries
- Construction accidents - representing workers hurt in scaffolding accidents, falls from height, cave-ins, falling debris or other injuries sustained on a work site
- Dangerous and defective products - including auto defects; defective drugs; defective tools, equipment, and construction materials
- Slips, falls, and premises liability - slip-and-fall claims involving ice, snow, and other hazardous conditions in grocery stores, malls, and public areas
- Elevator accidents - representing workers and private individuals injured in elevator falls, crush accidents or other accidents caused by faulty safety equipment
- Assault injuries - representing clients injured by an assault or other criminal activity
- Accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries - we represent clients suffering from spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, eye injuries, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI). Additionally, our firm represents clients who have lost a loved one by pursuing wrongful death and survivorship claims
- Discrimination and harassment - age discrimination, race discrimination, and sex discrimination, including sexual harassment or sexual assault; also civil rights violations involving disability, national origin, and religion. Additionally, our firm represents clients who suffered child sexual abuse seek compensation for their injuries, and psychological pain and suffering.
No legal fees until we win
We work on a contingency fee basis. This means there are no attorneys' fees until we recover money for you by way of settlement or collected judgment. In New Jersey, the fee is usually one-third of the net recovery, after the deduction for necessary litigation expenses.
Our trial attorneys represent families in fatal accident lawsuits and victims of catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries. To discuss your case in a free consultation, contact a New Jersey or New York brain injury lawyer.
Free consultations - No fee until we win your case
Flexible office hours - Home and hospital visits
Free processing of medical bills
Attorneys fluent in Spanish, Russian, Italian, and Korean
Attorneys at our firm are licensed in New Jersey, New York, Illinois, and Nevada and include four lawyers who are Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.