- Associate Attorney
Daniel is devoted to litigation and experienced in all aspects and a wide range of personal injury cases.
After graduating from Brooklyn Law School, Daniel began his legal career at a prominent Bergen County plaintiff's firm, representing clients in personal injury and other civil litigation matters from inception to trial. Daniel also worked at a New York City insurance defense firm, where he gained valuable experience and insight into how defense counsel and insurance companies strategize in personal injury cases. Since joining the Law Offices Rosemarie Arnold, Daniel continues to be an aggressive and zealous advocate for his clients in a broad-spectrum of cases, ranging from automobile and slip and fall accidents to products liability and employment discrimination cases.
Daniel is fluent in Korean and a longtime resident of Bergen County, where he and his wife are raising three daughters.
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Sports Injuries
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- New Jersey, 2011
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2011
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Labor Law, Robert Lewis Prize for Labor Law, and Pro Bono Leadership Award
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science